Wednesday 20 August 2014

Think Out Loud #19: Try by Colbie Coaillat

 Think Out Loud is a weekly meme created by
to break out of the blogging bubble. 

Consider your Think Out Loud posts a time to do WHATEVER YOU WANT!

You can find more information and how to participate on your blog HERE! 

-------------------------------

So, here is my Think Out Loud for this week!


I saw this article posted to Facebook titled "Colbie Caillat Is Tired of Being Photoshopped: Here's What She Did About It."  I admit, I don't usually watch videos or click on links like this through Facebook, but this one caught my attention.  

To summarize the article, Colbie Caillat made a music video to make a statement on unfair beauty ideals and the power of Photoshop on models/celebrities. 

I didn't want to post the whole story here (I wasn't sure about Copyright stuff), but here is the link so you can read it yourself.  It's very powerful. 
http://www.elle.com/news/beauty-makeup/colbie-caillat-try-video-makeup-transformation?src=soc_fcbks

At the very least, even if you don't want to read the article, watch this music video of her song "Try."  You'll love it, I promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment