Wednesday 2 July 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #19: The Heart's Game by Crista McHugh

 "Waiting On" Wednesday 
 is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine 
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 
What's your "waiting on" pick this week?  Find out how you can participate HERE!
My next eagerly anticipated book is:

Title: The Heart's Game
Series: Kelly Brothers #4
Author: Crista McHugh

Contemporary Romance

Expected publication: July 7th 2014

What happens at Comic-Con, stays at Comic-Con…

Robotics engineer Jenny Nguyen has given up on finding Mr. Right. So when her brother and his husband approach her to act as surrogate for their child, she sees it as her only chance to have a child and accepts. One week after she initiates the process, however, she meets a man who gets her heart pumping for all the right reasons and gives into the temptation. When the test turns positive, she’s believes she can’t handle both the pregnancy and dating, but she underestimates how persistent a Daniel Kelly can be.

When surgeon and gamer-geek Dan meets a pretty woman dressed as a Sailor Scout at Comic-Con, a roll of his lucky 20-sided die tells him he should take a gamble on her. One night of passion leaves him longing for more, but Jenny’s refusal to return his calls afterward leaves him wondering if the attraction was one-sided. An accidental discovery of her pregnancy has him convinced the baby is his, and he’ll stop at nothing to win her heart.

My Thoughts
This is a great series.  Fun and sexy with great characters and story lines.  I've been looking forward to this one to to meet Dan, and was just approved for a copy from NetGalley.  I can't wait to start!

6 comments:

  1. Awe this sounds like a wonderful series! I hadn't heard about it but i'm checking it out for sure! Great pick!

    Here's my wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds super cute. I love that they meet at Comic-Con. Here’s my pick for the week: Sisters by Raina Telgemeier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sound like a really cute summer read. Thanks for sharing. Here is my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surgeon Gamer-Geek??? Wow, I be THAT hasn't been done before!
    Cute pick!
    Thanks for commenting on my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. Sounds interesting. Smart and geeky is just my type. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following this series as well. Loved the 1st book, liked the 2nd one, haven't read the 3rd yet, and this 4th book really looks interesting :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete