Sunday 23 June 2013

Think Out Loud #11





What is Think Out Loud?

Think Out Loud is a weekly meme created by
Thinks Books to break out of the blogging bubble. Consider your Think Out Loud posts a time to do WHATEVER YOU WANT!

You can find more information and how to participate on your blog
HERE!

So, here is my Think Out Loud for this week!
 
 
My very good Goodreads friend and author Marina Latcko, who happens to be Russian, decided to make some videos called Free Russian Talks.  Her desire is to provide free Russian lessons to anyone anywhere.  Because I thought this was so cool and to help get her word out, I decided to post her first two Russian Talk videos...









 
 
 
 
 
About Marina Latcko
I live in St.Petersburg, Russia, and am proud of having seen my great country through so many epochs and changes it has been struggling with.  I am an English teacher, who wants to shapeshift into an author, and I am on my way to getting all necessary skills and experience to reach this goal.  I love to read, watch, see everything which enriches my mind (not through drugs!!!) and gives me knowledge of this amazing world and great people living in it.  I love to find wonders in everything and do my best to pass it on to willing hearts and souls (and ears :))



AURORA: SECRETS BEHIND REALITY is my debut novel, my dear baby. The second edition is waiting for its readers here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CVEBKRU
or you can read the first 4 chapters here at http://the-aurora-project.com.  
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much, Sheri, you are really the best! :)
    Today-tomorrow #3 Talk is coming and then the site devoted to Russian language with more talks is due to start operating fully.
    It's always so great to be among amazing people - it gives a desire and incentive to keep up with their awesomeness :)
    Sheri, thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool! I love her bio.

    ReplyDelete