Monday 24 September 2012

Think Out Loud #6


What is Think Out Loud?
 

Think Out Loud is a weekly meme created by

Thinks Books to break out of the blogging bubble. Consider your Think Out Loud posts a time to do WHATEVER YOU WANT!

You can find more information and how to participate on your blog
HERE!



So, here is my Think Out Loud for this week!
 
 
 
 
 
This has been one of my favorite songs for a long time, but I just watched the video for the first time recently.  Oh my God, I almost cried.  Watch it if you've never seen it...
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap Sheri! You made me cry. I had never seen this either. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! (as i wipe my eyes) I, as well have never seen the video but heard the song plenty of times. Amazes me how much a video makes the song even more powerful!!! That was great!! The video should be showed in school for the kids to see. I knew I like pink for a reason. Thanks for sharing looking foward to what you come up with next girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen this one, I've liked her other bad ass songs.
    But this one was really moving

    ReplyDelete