Saturday 15 September 2012

The Pentacle Pendant by Stephen M. DeBock

The Pentacle PendantThe Pentacle Pendant by Stephen M. DeBock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Pentacle Pendant follows Claire, who is unwittingly turned into a werewolf by her boyfriend. He asked her permission to do it, but of course she thought he was joking. After Claire is turned, the story follows her as she learns to adapt to her new life that she has no choice now but to accept as a reality. We see her struggle to live a "normal" life with school, a job, and friends, and also to come to terms with her wolf side.

The author did a great job at really making the characters come alive. I love the dialog, especially between Claire and Lukas, and I love Claire's witty personality.

I received this book through Goodreads First Reads.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment