Sunday 16 September 2012

Shadowland by Alyson Noel

Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)Shadowland by Alyson Noel
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I came across the audio for Shadowland, so I thought I would give it another try. However, I didn't find it any better the second time around. I thought the narrator did a good job; I just didn't find the story engaging or entertaining. The narrator was actually a good choice for this book. She had a young-sounding voice, playing up Ever's immaturity.

Original review September 8, 2011 -
I had read the first two books in this series and thought they were pretty good…this one I could hardly even finish. I had to force myself to get through to the end to make sure I wasn't missing anything, and nope…I wasn't.

Shadowland continued the story from the first two books, but the story did not really go anywhere. It was pretty much the same thing all over again.  In a series I look for development of the storyline and the characters, and I was very disappointed with Shadowland since the series had started out so good.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment