Sunday 16 September 2012

Cell by Stephen King

CellCell by Stephen King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Do not answer your phone! In Cell, the world gets a phone call, and everyone who answers is turned into a mindless zombie, leaving only aggressive and destructive impulses behind. People who do not have cell phones or who did not answer the call must fight for survival or be killed by the zombies.

This book follows Clayton, who happens to not be a zombie, as he watches almost everyone around being turned into a zombie, fights for his life, and searches for his son with the hope that he might still be alive (and not a zombie).

I really enjoyed Cell, but then I have enjoyed everything King has ever written. This is the first actual zombie book I have read, and I like how King plays them out in the story. As always, I enjoyed the character development and resolution of the story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment