Friday 31 August 2012

Determinant by A.M. Hargrove

Determinant (The Guardians of Vesturon #3)Determinant by A.M. Hargrove
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The third book in The Guardians of Vesturon series was my favorite, although I loved the first two books as well. Determinant is fast paced and full of adventure and surprises that will be sure to keep you guessing. Plus, it is packed full of hot guys…who can resist?

January is a great character. She has had a tough life but despite her past, or maybe because of it, she is a strong lead and knows how to take care of herself. She is easily likable and fun to be reading about. I really love Rykerian. I loved having his point of view in the story. He's sweet, smart, funny, and obviously cares very much for January.

My favorite new character in the story was Jurek. He was mysterious and complex. If he were real, I'd marry him. That's all I'm going to say :)

Although this is the third of the series and the characters from the first two books make an appearance, Determinant could be a standalone book. However, I would suggest you read Survival and Resurrection first to get all of the background and because, well, you'll love them.

Interview with Rykerian!
http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...

Meet the Guardians!
http://shutupandreadgroup.blogspot.co...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment